We understand the dreams for rural property for sale in Arizona often include building plans which wouldn't be permitted in conventional communities. LV Ranch Estates is about making those dreams a reality. Our Design Guidelines assure the quality of each ranch estate's development plan and still allow owners tremendous flexibility to build their dream home.
In fact, we expect to see a variety of designs and building materials. There are some specific standards:
- Minimum size (2,200 s.f.)
- Height restrictions (only 1/3 of main residence may be 2-story)
- All buildings must be site built (no mobiles)
The Design Guidelines, in simplest terms, ask each ranch estate owner to apply to their development plan the same standards we followed when planning and developing this Prescott, Arizona real estate community:
- Work with the existing terrain and vegetation to minimize cutting, filling, and tree clearing
- Pay close attention to drainage issues
- Use enduring materials appropriate for climate
- Maintain the unspoiled dark sky environment
- Have the plan and design compliment rather than compete with the landscape of these expansive Arizona ranches for sale.
The Property Owners Association at LV Ranch Estates has a limited role. Because there are no operations, such as a clubhouse or golf course, the POA's primary expenses are reserves for roads and gates, gate repairs, general liability insurance, and the expense of a 3rd party to maintain its books and records. As a result, current POA dues are a modest $250 per quarter.